can you think of anything better for transitioning into cooler weather than leopard print? It's just ✨cheff's kiss✨in the summer + so ultra easy to layer for fall. love that for us, truly.
- leopard is a neutral. if you don't agree, gtfo. (kidding, please don't go)
- this slip dress?? the silhouette. like is it getting hot in here or is it just me?? it's fitted with a super flattering v-neck and hella side slit.
- not to mention, the back criss cross action? I just cannot.
- the fabric is soft + stretchy -- never restrictive. we love you too much for that nonsense.
- lined in the chest but unlined everywhere else -- though, she's totally not sheer.
- 100% POLYESTERStormy is typically a size 2/4 + wearing the Small paired with the Lucky Strike Bolt Cardigan + Night Out Distressed Layering SweaterSMALL 0/6MEDIUM 8/10LARGE 12/14
Join the riot and be the first to see new arrivals + stay in the know for promotions! We swear we'll never send nudes.